This application form includes information to help applicants complete an application correctly. Please carefully review the Professional Certification Qualification Requirements prior to completing this application.
WHAT IS IMBLN CERTIFICATION?
To work in a Nigerian mortgage/housing industry as a mortgage lender, mortgage broker, real estate broker, land agent, mortgage-backed securities trader, housing agent, estate agent, and other related professions must be certified by IMBLN. There are three certifications:
- Chattered mortgage professional (CMP)
- Certified mortgage brokers (CMB)
- Certified of Real Estate (CRE)
WHO CAN APPLY?
will only be processed for individuals working in or seeking a job in the Nigerian
HOW TO APPLY FOR INSTITUTE OF MORTGAGE BROKERS AND LENDERS OF NIGERIA (IMBLN) QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATION
- Applicants must complete this IMBLN Certification Qualification application
- Submit completed application with the required supporting documentation, which may include any (or all) of the following:
- Official university/polytechnic/others certificate transcript with the authentication page attached.
- Copy of secondary school certificates, Means of Identification (Drivers license, National ID, Voters Card).
- Copy of degree/diploma/certificate/higher national diploma if not on official transcript.
- Work Verification Form(s) verifying work experience(s) by a supervising superior in a mortgage institution (bank, mortgage brokerage, estate company, multipurpose cooperative Society. Applicants cannot verify their own experience or alter the signed forms.
Applicants that are missing documentation or do not meet any of the IMBLN
qualification criteria will be returned with a notice of explanation and
Questions, contact IMBLN at:
Phone: +2348100000641, +2348149573572 (ask for the IMBLN Certification Directorate) Email:email@example.com
Download, print and complete forms (to be uploaded below)
APPLICATION FOR IMBLN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATION
Please complete this application form and attach all supporting documents.
Incomplete applications or applications missing necessary documentation will be returned to you for resubmission with requested materials